Date(s) - 23/09/2018
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Hungry Jack's Campbellfield
We’ll be meeting up at 9:30am at Hungry Jacks (Cnr Hume Hwy & Camp Rd, Fawkner) for a 10am departure.
From there, we’ll take the scenic route to Ballan for lunch at the Commercial Hotel.
Everyone is welcome, family, friends, Mazda’s, non-Mazda’s.
A rough guide of the cruise is listed below. Note that this may change on the day.
1. Depart Fawkner Hungry Jacks and turn left onto Sydney Road,
2. Follow Sydney road towards Craigieburn
3. Turn left onto C722 signposted Epping then turn right onto C722 Epping (Craigieburn East Road) and follow road until crossroads with C729
4. Turn left on C729 Epping road toward Wandong
5. Follow road and continue along C729 which becomes Merriang road
6. Turn left onto C727 toward Wallan
7. At Wallan traffic lights turn right at B75 Northern Highway toward Kilmore for approx.. 1 km
8. Turn left onto William Street for -Darraweit Guim and Romsey
9. At Romsey turn left onto C325 Main street toward Melbourne,
10. Turn left into Mcintosh Road to the reserve for a pit stop.
11. After pit stop, turn right onto Main Street and then left toward Woodend A79
12. After 13 kms Turn right onto Straws Lane C322 toward hanging rock approx.
13. Straight over Cross roads follow to T junc turn left onto Colwells Roads
14. Follow road till T junction.
15. Turn right and then immediately left onto Andersons road
16. Follow Anderson road to r/about , take 3rd exit onto Cobb and Co road
17. Follow Cobb and Co road continue to Kyneton
18. At Kyneton turn left at T junction to Trentham C318
19. At next T junction Turn right to Trentham C318.
20. At Trentham Turn Left off high street toward Melbourne / Blackwood C318
21. At the roundabout at Greendale, go straight across toward Ballan.
22. At Ballan, take the left at the first roundabout and then right at the next roundabout into Ballan High Street.
23. Continue past the Commercial hotel and turn right at the next junction to park up.
24. After lunch go back down the high street and follow signs for Melbourne M8 freeway home
We hope you enjoyed the drive and day and please drive safely.