Date(s) - 21/07/2019
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Mazda Head Office
This drive day has a mixture of highway driving, some country back roads and a run of twisty stuff through the tall tree forest. Everyone is welcome, Mazda’s, non-Mazda’s, motorbikes, whatever you got! As long as it is roadworthy.
Meet at Mazda Australia Head Office (211A Wellington Rd, Mulgrave) at 9:30am for a 10am departure. Please try and come early as we won’t be waiting!
Route directions are listed below, but please note they are only there as a guide and may change on the day.
- From Mazda Head Office turn left into Wellington Road cross over Springvale Road and take the entry loop on the left onto the Monash Freeway. (M1)
- Continue along the Monash Freeway heading east and continue along the Princes Highway past Narre Warren, Berwick, Beaconsfield, Officer, Pakenham, Nar Nar Goon, Tynong, Garfield, Bunyip, Longwarry and turn left at the Drouin exit. (C102)
- Turn immediately hard left and head towards Rokeby, Neerim South & Mt Baw Baw. (C426)
- At the end of the road turn left at the “T” intersection. (C426)
- Proceed through Robin Hood and keep heading towards Neerim South & Mt Baw Baw. (C426)
- Proceed through Rokeby and Neerim South and at the large roundabout in the middle of town turn right and go down the hill and turn left into playing field car parking area for a stop and photo shoot. (NEERIM E RD)
- Turn right from the oval and proceed up the hill and turn right at the roundabout. (C425/C426)
- Proceed through Neerim and turn hard left towards Yarra Junction. (C425)
- Proceed through Piedmont, The Bump, Powelltown, Gilderoy, Three Bridges, Gladysdale and into Yarra Junction. (C425)
- At Yarra Junction turn right at the “T” intersection onto the Warburton Highway and proceed through Wesburn, Millgrove and into Warburton where we will stop at the Alpine Resort Hotel for lunch. (B380)
After lunch we can each make our own way back home.
Hope you enjoy the drive and the day and PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY.