Date(s) - 04/12/2022
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Classic Japan is this Sunday 4th of December at Bundoora Park!
This is an annual Car & Bike show open to vehicles from all Japanese manufacturers that are at least 25 years old. https://www.facebook.com/events/4223555551054387/
Our club will be holding a display at the event, If your car meets the eligibility criteria then please come along and join us.
We will pre-meet at K.P. Hardiman Reserve carpark at 8.15am for an 8.30am sharp departure. From there we will make our way around together to Bundoora Park and enter and assemble our cars as a group. Vehicle Entry cost is $25, be sure to get your ticket at https://www.tccav.org.au/index.cfm?module=event&pagemode=indiv&page_id=1006064
Vehicle Eligibility Criteria:
- Japanese vehicle. (determined by chassis manufacturer)
- The vehicle entered must have a build date before December 31st, 1997. (25 years or older)
- Aussie re-branded versions are also accepted (Eg: Isuzu/Holden Gemini & Chrysler/Mitsubishi Galant or Colt etc)
- Cars must be in a roadworthy state.
- Defected or unregistered vehicles may only enter if they are trailered to the event, and any defect notice must be removed from display.
Spectator entry is free, with free parking also available at the venue.
Remember this is a ‘Lock-in’ event. So once your car is inside the grounds you won’t be able to take it out until the end of the show at 2pm.