Date(s) - 10/09/2017
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
We’ll be meeting up at 9:30am at Hungry Jacks (Cnr Hume Hwy & Camp Rd, Fawkner) for a 10am departure.
From there, we’ll take the scenic route to Trentham for lunch at the Cosmopolitan Hotel.
Everyone is welcome, family, friends, Mazda’s, non-Mazda’s.
A rough guide of the cruise is listed below. Note that this may change on the day.
- Depart Hungry Jack’s and turn left onto Sydney Rd
- Follow Sydney Rd to Cragieburn
- Turn right onto Cragieburn Rd East C722 and follow until C729 Epping Rd
- Turn left on C729 Epping Rd
- Follow road and continue along C729 Merriang Rd
- Turn left onto C727 toward Wallan
- Turn right at B75 Northern Highway toward Kilmore
- Turn left onto William St – Darraweit Rd toward Romsey
- At Romsey turn left onto Station St before reaching the Main St, follow Station St until reserve for a pit stop
- Turn left out of Station St follow White Ave until Park st, turn left and follow until Barry St
- Turn left onto Barry St and cross Main St toward Woodend A79
- Turn right onto Straws Ln C322 toward Hanging Rock approx. 15kms from Romsey
- Straight over cross roads, follow to T junction, turn left onto Colwells Rd
- Follow road till T junction
- Turn right then immediately left onto Andersons Rd
- Follow Andersons Rd to roundabout, take 3rd exit onto Cobb and Co Rd
- Follow Cobb and Co Rd continue to Kyneton
- At Kyneton turn left at T junction to Trentham C318
- At next T junction turn right to Trentham C318
- Turn right off High St into Market St to Trentham Railway for photos
- Turn right onto Hight st, drive past the Cosmopolitan Hotel Pub and take first left into Stoney Creek Reserve (Quarry St)
Lunch at Cosmopolitan Hotel in Trentham
Depart and turn left onto Camp St, turn right onto Cosmo/Blackwood Rd toward Blackwood C318
Continue to Greendale pub, turn left towards Melbourne C318
Turn left onto Freeway for Melbourne M8 for journey home.
We hope you enjoyed the drive and day and please drive safely.
Here’s a link to the route: https://goo.gl/maps/46ESKDfHPJF2